Google Adsense may be the most popular ad network for bloggers willing to monetize their sites, but not everyone gets approved and some are suspended. Adsense alternatives are ad networks you can use in case of Adsense if you come across such difficulties. These Adsense alternatives can also add more income sources to your blog.
Recommended:- 5 Ways to Make Money with Your Twitter Account
First and foremost, lots of bloggers actually do make a steady monthly income from their blog via Google Adsense, the best ones even boast up to six figures monthly income just from Adsense alone.
On the other hand, there is also a bunch full of bloggers who have trouble getting their Adsense applications approved in the first place. Even then, they could still get their accounts suspended, which immediately halts their earnings.
So what should a blogger do to make some money around here when Google Adsense proves to be a bit tiring? Well, that’s why we built you a list of the best Google Adsense alternatives.
Recommended:- How To Use Instagram For Free Without Data 2020
5 Best Adsense Alternatives For Small Websites
Let”s be honest, Media.net is a great source of income for most bloggers and also one of the best Google Adsense alternatives. It is powered by Yahoo! network and it helps you boost your monthly revenue by monetizing your online content where you can place contextual ads on your site.
- No specific minimum number of pageviews required to get accepted as a publisher.
- Your site’s content should be in English.
- Your site should have 100% original content.
- No sites are approved if they have adult content or content related to violence, racism, drugs etc.
- Your site should receive the majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada.
The minimum payout threshold for Media.net is $100.
How to Apply for A Media.net Publisher Account?
Click here to sign up for Media.net to start monetizing your site.
Recommended:- How to Unblock Yourself When Blocked On Whatsapp
Infolinks is a widely used ad publishing network used by over 100,000 publishers worldwide.
Infolinks is a famous in-line text advertising network. It shows ads that are matching with your site content. Infolinks converts certain keywords from your site content into advertising links and you are paid for each click made on those ads. To boost your income from Infolinks, try to limit the links to 6 to 8 Infolinks per page and you will notice some positive changes.
Infolinks will not work if your audience doesn’t read your stuff at all. So keep focusing on writing great content and add links relevantly. However, keep in mind that it can take several days until all advertising partners of Infolinks have reviewed your site. That’s a standard thing. The partners will find the best ads to display on your site to make sure your earnings are as high as possible.
- Infolinks takes up to 3 days to approve or reject your blog whereas AdSense takes about 1 week to respond
- Sites related to adult, gambling, race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation etc are NOT allowed
- Infolinks is open to every website owner with no setup fees.
- No minimum requirements for page views or visitors
They have kept a revenue share of 70% for its publishers (whereas Google AdSense share 68% of total earnings), which is quite good.
How to join Infolinks publisher account?
Click here to join Infolinks for free and earn 20% more for 6 months if you insert ad code live within 24 hours of joining and are approved.
Recommended:- How to Get Youtube Premium For Free On Android
Adsterra was founded in 2013 and it is one of the best ad publishing networks in the world which is currently serving over 30 billion ad impressions per month.
If you’re looking for a high-paying AdSense alternative, you should definitely try Adsterra. You can also use Adsterra with other publishing networks including AdSense.
Here are some of the incredible benefits of joining Adsterra publishing network.
- You will get paid twice a month and the minimum payment is only $5 for Webmoney and Paxum ($100 for other payment options such as Bitcoin, PayPal, WireTransfer)
- Adsterra offers one of the highest CPM rates
- Quick and easy setup
- Adsterra offers a lifetime referral program where anyone who joins their network using your referral link will add 5% of their profit to your income for a lifetime.
- There are no restrictions for website traffic volume.
- Adsterra accepts websites in all languages.
- If you don’t have a website but do have traffic sources, you’re eligible to join their network.
How to Sign Up for Adsterra Publishing Network?
Click here to join Adsterra publishing network today and start earning huge profits with this amazing AdSense alternative.
Recommended:- How To Turn Old Phone To Security Camera
PropellerAds is founded in 2011, it offers display, native, video, and mobile ads along with the affiliate services.
PropellerAds has developed in-house algorithms that enable better matching of users and advertisers. It is easy to get started with and publishers can create and paste ad codes on their own.
- No minimum traffic requirements.
- The platform supports non-English languages, but the revenue generated with such websites is not as good as English websites.
How to Apply for A PropellerAds Publisher Account?
Click here to sign up for PropellerAds to start monetizing your site.
5. Amazon Native Shopping Ads
Native Shopping Ads is owned by Amazon, it provide highly relevant and dynamic product recommendations to your website visitors. Unlike AdSense, you can earn money for actual sales through this program.
These ad units are responsive ad units which can be placed at the end of content or within the content to boost your website sales.
- You don’t need any minimum traffic metrics.
- Your account will be approved for 180 days. During that time, you must generate a sale or more from your referral links or your account will be closed.
Amazon affiliate program pays you up to 10% of the sale amount depending upon the type of products you sell.
How to sign up for Amazon affiliate account?
Click on this link to sign up for Amazon Associates Native Shopping Ads program for free.
Once you’re all set up with your ad network, it’s time to start making money. Whenever your visitors see or click an ad on your blog, you’ll earn money.