Smartphones are capable of spectacular accomplishments but if they’re constantly running ahead at full speed, they’ll drain out pretty quickly. And there’s nothing worse than looking down at your phone and realizing the battery is running down or worse yet, that it’s already completely dead.
Before you get to the point where you find yourself desperately searching for an outlet or someone around you who has a charger, check out these tips for make your phone battery last long.
RECOMMENDED:-. HOW TO HACK A TWITTER ACCOUNT
Below are the Basic Tips to Make your Phone Battery Last Long
- If your phone battery is really low and you need it for later don’t turn it off. Instead, put it on airplane mode.
- Drop a battery from 6 inches off the ground, if they give one small bounce and fall over they’re good. If they bounce around anymore they’re dead or almost dead.
- Using your phone while it’s charging can damage the battery. This is why the cords for chargers are so short.
- 4Storing batteries in the freezer can double their life span.
- Putting your phone on airplane mode will stop ads while playing games.
- Making use of your phone during charging is high risk of your battery life.
- Plugging your phone in charge always, this also helps you to destroy your battery life.
- Avoid using your phone when it’s plugged.
Thanks for reading, I’m sure the tips listed above will make your phone battery last long and charge faster. Drop your comments below and share with your friends.