This article will show you a trick on how you can view photos while using Facebook free mode otherwise known as freebasics. Ever since freebasics internet browsing was introduced in Nigeria about a year ago, it has saved many people especially those that find it difficult to afford data subscription because with freebasics, you can visit some websites without airtime or active data plan on your phone.
So without wasting much time, I will like to begin with the requirements you need in order to view Facebook photos on free mode. Let’s go.
- An Android phone
- 9Mobile or Airtel SIM card without airtime or active data plan
- The Facebook Lite app; you can install it from playstore.
- Your network should have at least a decent 2G service but 3G or 4G are better.
- After downloading and installing the FB lite app, open it and log in to your facebook account
- After about a minute, close the app
- Switch off your Data
- Now head over to your phone
- Settings > locate App > scroll down to Facebook lite > tap it, then clear the data of the Facebook lite.
- Then switch on your data and launch your Facebook Lite app again
- Enter your login details again
- You can only view or see pictures and see images with this trick.
- Video can now be viewed or seen with this trick.
- Make sure you don’t have any airtime on your Sim or Related Data plan.
- The stuff might stop work and follow the same steps to get it back to work.