Good to have you here, today I’ll be showing you how to use Instagram no internet connection on both Android and IOS. So lets get to it.
Requirements for Instagram no Internet Connection
- An Airtel, MTN or Glo sim with 2.00MB data.
- A working internet connection.
If you’ve got these ready, let’s begin.
Recommended: How To Know when Someone Unfollows You On Instagram
Steps to Use Instagram no Internet Connection
- After downloading the Opera mini apk, launch it and finish the startup process.
- Ensure you exhaust your data or switch your internet connection to the sim card with 0.0k data.
- Visit https://instagram.com amd login to your Instagram account.
- Then you’re surely ready to start surfing Instagram with 0.0k data.
Note:- This trick is also available for Twitter but it’s not stable
- Mtn and Airtel has a daily limit so the more the sim cards, the more you enjoy but for Glo, it’s unlimited.
- It can only be used for viewing only photos and not videos
Let us know if this works for you in the comment section and don’t forget to share this post with your friends. Thank you.