Hello gamers, today is another great day to share with you this PUBG tutorial, If you are a big fan of PUBG mobile just like me, then see how you can play PUBG on PC for free without emulator.
Many people who play PUBG on PC do so with an emulator which allows them play PUBG MOBILE on PC but do you know you can play the PC version of the game for free? Yes totally free, no cheats involved.
Without beating ,around the bush, let me introduce you to PUBG Lite for PC, this version of the game is free for Windows. The version comes with a scaled-down graphics which makes it easier to run on your low-end specifications computer or laptop.
How to Play PUBG on PC for free without Emulator
As the heading implies, you will be learning how to play the game, but before we go further I will like to oppose cheating in PUBG. By doing this, you deprive those who play fairly of the fun of the game.
Here, follow these easy steps to play PUBG on PC for free without emulator
- Navigate to the PUBG Lite website by clicking here.
- While on the page, click on the yellow download button under “PUBG Lite for PC” to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will once again click the Yellow Download button to continue to download.
- After downloading the PUBG Lite setup, open it on your PC and log in to your PUBG account by entering your login details.
Recommended:- HOW TO PREVENT LAPTOP FROM OVERHEATING WHILE GAMING: 3 KEY SOLUTIONS
- After the login process, click on the Install button. The game will now finally be installed on your computer’s local storage.
Please note that PUBG Lite for PC may have Geo-Blocked access to play the game in your country if it doesn’t work for you. You can easily fix this by using a VPN service.