In this article, you will learn how to easily record a phone call on iPhone for free. If you own an iPhone, you’d be wondering how you can record a phone call on your device for free, then you are at the right place.
The Apple iPhone has no function that permits phone call recording, and this is as a result of varying laws in different parts of the world.
Recording phone calls on iPhone is not impossible, infact by the end of this article you would have learnt two different methods on how you can record a phone call on IPhone for free.
Before we move on, ensure you check your local laws and be sure phone call recording is allowed or better still, try to notify the other person that the call is being recorded.
#Method 1 to Record A Phone Call on IPhone for Free
What is Google Voice?
- First and foremost, you have to download the Google Voice app for iPhone
- After downloading, launch it and sign in with your Google account.
- Click on Search and then select the new phone number you want to associate with your Google Voice account.
- Confirm your number
- Click Next consecutively until you’re asked to enter your phone number.
- You have to enter your iPhone’s phone number, and then wait for a verification code.Then use the code you just received to verify your new setup.
You are almost done
- Open the Google Voice website on your browser
- Sign in and click on the gear icon which is for settings
- On the settings page, select the Calls tab and scroll down to Incoming call options, then enable
#Method 2 to Record A Phone Call on IPhone for Free
- Download Rev Call Recorder and open the app. Note that you will need to confirm your phone number with a code which will be sent to you.
Open the app, enter your mobile phone number and tap “Next” to get an SMS text confirmation to your phone.
You will receive a text message with a four-digit code.
Enter the code and press continue
Enable push notifications to be alerted when your recordings and/or transcripts are complete. This is optional but recommended.
From here, you’re all set up and recording a call is easy. Simply tap on the green call button to start a new call recording.
If you’re recording an outgoing call, enter the number you want to call or use your contacts. For incoming calls, the app will automatically detect that you already have a call on the line and skip this step.
The Rev Call Recorder number will pop up. It’s +1 (415) 738-2935. Tap call to start recording.
- Once you’re dialed into the Rev Call Recorder, simply tap call again to connect to your call.
- When the person you’re calling answers the phone, don’t forget to select “merge calls” to add them to the recording.
- At this point, you can also add additional people to the call by simply tapping on the “+ add call” button.