The lockdown came to an end recently and this is a good time to boost your audience on social media but the competition is something out of place as almost everyone is becoming creative.
For this reason, we’ve decided to show you how to discover when someone unfollows you on Instagram. This method I’m going to show you seem to be one of the safest and 100% surest way of knowing when someone unfollows you on IG, lets dive into it.
Recommended:- Get Paid to Write for TechTab
Requirements to know when Someone Unfollows You On Instagram
- New/Fake Instagram Account
- Main/Real Instagram Account.
- Valid Mail – Click this link to generate a temporary mail to use for IG account verification https://temp-mail.org/en/
Know when Someone Unfollows You On Instagram
- Launch your browser and visit https://ototakipci.com/
- Click “Select Language” and pick “English” or use Google translate
- Then, click on login and enter your new Instagram account details
- Now, on your dashboard, click on the last icon; we’ll be dealing with followers on this post alone.
- Then, input your Main IG account username.
With this method, you should those you are following and doesn’t reciprocate on your Instagram account without stress. Remember to always login with the fake IG account you created to prevent your account from been taken down by Instagram.